For the last week I have been having a lot of back pain. I have finally pinned it down. It is my sciatic nerve. The pain can be there one minute and gone the next. It's hard keeping my secret and not being able to say, "I know my back pain is pregnancy induced!" I lived through this with Dallin, though it didn't start until around 20 weeks. 8 weeks seems really early to start that, but I'm sure normal in some cases.
I've also had spotting on and off this week. I haven't been worried until today when it turned to a bright red color. I'm debating whether or not to go to the ER just to get things checked out. Having lost a baby before, I'm really uneasy when it comes to thinking I might lose another one! I think I'll go in tonight.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment