Okay, so I didn't end up going in for the spotting because it stopped, but I can just say that I NEVER remember my chest hurting this bad in previous pregnancies??? Oh, man! Every time one of my sweet little ones climbs up on me to have a story read or even just cuddle, I get an elbow and it about KILLS me! I really hope that part of it ends in a few weeks when I hit the 2nd trimester...
The back pain (sciatica) varies day to day. Some days I'm flat in bed from it, and others I am totally fine. I'm sure all of you have been wondering what the HECK is up with that, but I can't tell you right now... Can't wait 'till you all read this blog and go "Oh, THAT'S what her problem was!"
It's getting REALLY hard to hide this news. This is my 6th pregnancy. (WHOA!) My belly popped at about 6 weeks and it is SO hard to disguise. I'm sure many of you are wondering, but are nice enough not to say anything. I just keep telling everyone that I keep "finding" weight and it all gathers around my middle. Well...it's TRUE!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment