I went to the doctor again today. It's weird not to have Kirt going with me, because he always has before, but our lives and schedules are too crazy lately. Dr. Lunt is THE BEST Dr. ever. I love him! He asked about my bout with the swine flu and we chatted about it for a minute.
I am always nervous before I hear the heartbeat for the first time because of my miscarriage. Today it took awhile for him to find the heartbeat. I was so anxious I was SHAKING! When he finally found the racing little heartbeat I was ecstatic!
"158 beats per minute sounds like a healthy little girl to me," he said.
I laughed and told him the kids would be so excited to hear that he said it was a girl! He chuckled and said, "Oh no! You can't tell anyone that. That gets me in trouble ALL the time!"
I'm breathing a bit easier since I've heard the heartbeat, but until I see the 20 week ultrasound, I still don't feel safe. Hurry up and wait.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment