Sunday, October 11, 2009
Heartburn City
BLECH. There aren't many things I hate worse than heartburn. It is SO bad already! I've already downed a big, mega bottle of tums. Kirt keeps telling me that I just don't remember because it's been 5 years, but I SWEAR it's never been this bad this early. The heartburn, chest soreness, and back pain are at least twice as bad as they've ever been! No morning sickness and not really too much fatigue! YAY!) Kirt says, "That's because it's twins." Ever since he agreed to another baby, he's been praying for twins because he knows I'll want one more and he'd rather not have to endure ME through another pregnancy. What about me?? HA! Kill me now. I guess we'll find out this week. I'm sure there's just one. Kirt's sure there's two. My first doctor's appt. is on Thursday. More to come then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Amberly, I was going to tell you I had heartburn so bad I had to get a Rx from the doctor. I think I have mild reflux anyway and the pregnancy just made it 10 times worst but as soon as I got on it, the heartburn went away. I can't take it now because of breastfeeding but now that Ari isn't sitting on my organs it's not really a problem, good luck!
ReplyDelete