Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ultrasound

On Monday, we went in for an ultrasound. I've never had one this early in my pregnancy, but when I went to my first dr. appointment last week, I wasn't measuring as big as I should have for being 10 weeks along. So, Lisa (my CNP) asked me to come in for an ultrasound. She was right. I thought I was 10 weeks 5 days, and really I was only about 8 weeks 5 days. DARN! The fun part was that we were able to see this little one's heart beating a million miles an hour, so it made me happy. Everything looked well, so my new due date is May 27th, 2010. *sigh* Seems like forever away, but I'm sure it will be here before we know it! And yes, there's only ONE.

1 comment:

  1. Amberly, This is so exciting. I can't wait for her/him to be here. I LOVE holding new babies. Yipeeeeee!!!!!! Spring is the BEST time for a new baby.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete